The following websites offer no-cost printable projects for children. A computer, Internet connection, printer and variety of papers are required. No special materials are needed to complete these activities.
- Family Crafts About Easter Basket Design Box – Create a colorful Easter box with this template from Family Crafts About. Print on card stock paper, cut along solid lines, and fold on dotted lines. Glue flaps to inside of box, leaving top flap unglued. Great for candy treats.
- DLTK-Cards Gift Tags – DLTK-Cards provides fully customizable gift tags for any occasion or season. Options include choice of holiday (Easter), religious or traditional images, black and white or color. Great for place cards or add to Easter gift bags. To locate from main page, click “Gift Tags” to begin.
- Family Crafts About Easter Bunny Design Favor Bag – This is another cute printable from FamilyCrafts About. To make, print on card stock paper, cut along solid lines and fold on dotted lines. Glue flaps to inside of bag. Fill with Easter candy and holiday grass. To locate this project from the main page, type “Easter Bunny Design Favor Bag” in search box at top of page.
- Family Crafts About Easter Bunny Design Napkin Ring – This matching napkin ring from FamilyCrafts About is just plain cute. Print on heavy stock paper, cut along solid lines and glue ends together. This project adds a special holiday flair to the Easter table. To locate this project from the main page, type “Easter Bunny Design Napkin Ring” in search box.
- Lady Behind Da Mask Easter Egg Wraps – Choose from 4 adorable printable egg wrappers for this fun Easter holiday project. Simply print, cut along lines and glue.
- Crayola Easter Egg Wrapper – This fun project from Crayola includes 5 different egg wrappers. Print, color and cut along solid lines. Can be used for napkin rings or wrapped around Easter eggs. To locate this project from the main page, type “Egg wrapper” in search box.
- Family Fun Go Easter Dress Your Egg Holders – This printable project is a guaranteed to be a big hit with children. To make, print the pieces and cut along solid lines. Glue ends together to make stands. Place eggs in stands and decorate using remaining pieces. Stickers are also available for added fun. To easily locate from homepage, click “Printables” , “Holiday and Seasonal” and “Easter” links to begin.
Miscellaneous Easter Decorations
- Family Fun Go Easter Photo Frame – Print this fun photo frame on cardstock paper and cut out white area. Attach a photograph in the opening. To easily locate from homepage, click “Printables”, “Holiday and Seasonal” and “Easter” links.
- Black Dog 4 Kids Easter Bookmarks – Black Dog 4 Kids offers 6 cute bookmarks for children. To make, print, cut along solid lines and laminate for added durability. Cute! To easily locate from home page, click “Happy Holidays”, “Easter” and “Easter Bookmarks” to begin.
- Family Fun Go Easter Stickers – These Easter-themed stickers from FamilyFun Go require sticker paper. To make, print and cut along dotted lines. To easily locate from homepage, click “Printables”, “Holiday and Seasonal” and “Easter” links. Adobe Reader is required.
- Disney-Stationery Easter-Pooh-Stationery – Disney-Stationery offers 4 darling printable Easter-themed stationary. The lined paper is for younger children. To easily locate this section from homepage, click “Disney Holiday Stationery” on the right side of the page, and “Easter”. This is a must-have website for printables.
The projects listed above provide hours of free fun-filled entertainment for children.